Sunday, May 1, 2011

6 votes?

My little poll about movies has sat down on that side of the page for a very long time. It started out with one vote from me on Netflix. Then I assumed Mr. T put one vote on I'd rather read. Then I assumed Mr. T used another vote from a different computer on I'd rather read. But now there's 6 stinking votes! 2 on Netflix, 3 on Lunatic and 1 I'm lame. Now, I didn't know that my blog was even worth 2 votes, but man! You (whoever you are) gave me 6 whole votes. So thank you, kind readers and possible enjoyers. Also, thank you for coming to this non-adult blog even though there is a warning right before you get here. Thank for letting me insult religion and thank you for sharing my lame stories. Thank all of you for just reading 2 or 5 sentences, because even I couldn't get very much farther than that. I humbly thank you, and as a reward I shall draw you a comic.
Well if you think I'm gonna end it with that, you're wrong! I'm gonna write more of those. Also, click the image to biggy it. I still have about 200 words to go, and the time is only 10:12, so at around 10:30, I should be done! It just makes you feel tired, doesn't it. Just kidding, it's not that late. If this blog ever got current readers that kept coming every week to read something of mine, I probably wouldn't stop this blog. Also, I wrote that comic because my sister wants to see a movie where only good things happen, so I dedicated it to her. And spoiler alert! (highlight the text to see it) That monster is not mean at all. Pretty good stuff. I'm proud of all you Netflix watchers. I feel bad for the unfortunate soul that cannot afford movies. And I hope you die semi-painful but quick deaths those who voted on reading. I mean I like reading too, but if you don't have subtitles on, you don't have to! If you meant you like reading subtitles (or for some weird TV's, supertitles) then that's okay. That's all for tonight! See you next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment