Sunday, May 15, 2011

And, once again, it's ten thirty

It's late once again, but by now that's expected. I just finished watching SNL (Hooray, OnDemand!) and now I'm just trying to think of something interesting enough to write about for 500 words. I honestly never have any thing going on in my life that's worth mentioning. So I'll talk about everything I did over the weekend. If you make it to the bottom of the page, leave a comment and I'll give you 4 kudos. Which is my new system for rewarding anyone (At least seven people) who read this blog. Every week, I'll give some way to gain 1-5 kudos, and whoever has the most in 3 weeks, which means the end of the year, wins a prize. Which means me hunting you down and giving you something I got out of a vending machine. Also, if you do get the kudos from all 3 weeks, I'll give you a bonus kudo! If you are the first commenter, you get a bonus kudo! So many ways to win kudos! If you compliment my crapfully drawn artwork, You get 2 kudos. If you sarcastically comment on it, you get 1 kudo. Should have been nicer to me. If you e-mail me a picture of anything @ Dylanswaters@gmail.com, you get 3 kudos. If your drawing is a superhero or a guy holding a sword or other medieval implement, you get a bonus kudo. The first 5 commenters on this post get 1d6 (1 six sided die) bonus kudos. If anyone gets 1 kudo, I'll be impressed. Now for the big winner. Anyone who draws an epic gargoyle, signs their name, writes gargoyle Moe somewhere on it, and says, "It's OK to put this on your blog." You get 5 kudos and you'll be my hero. And my only friend. Just kidding. Second. It's been 20 minutes, and I'm still not done? I gotta speed this up! I have a discussion board post to do!

This weekend, which is what I was gonna talk about anyway, was really boring. On Friday (gotta get down on Friday), I went home, called my friends and said let's see a movie, or hang out, or go buy a Monster, or anything but they didn't want to. On Sat. I called them up again after having to go on a really lame trip to Snowbasin to fix owl boxes. I still can't feel two of my toes. Have you looked up there? It's still all snowy, but my parents were all like, "Nah! It's fine!" It was warm, but not on my feet. My friends still didn't want to hang. So on Sunday, which is a fine day for me to hang out. No churchy religious stuff means an extra day off. Especially from creepers like anyone who works at a church. Unless. Unless it's for Cthulhu or the Onion God. Or for Big Balthazar. All of those are cults. So I'm not sure you can count those. At the chime, the current time is eleven o' clocko' thank you. *Ching/noise that a chime should make*
That's all for tonight. Good night nobody!

No comments:

Post a Comment