Sunday, May 22, 2011

If this is what a hangover is like, I will never drink.

I went to a party yesterday, and it wasn't that cool. Well, it was ok. We played beer pong, but with Mountain Dew, and by half-way through the first round, we ran out of that, so we used Coke. By the second rounds, we ran out of that, so we used Rockstar. I won my first match, 7-3, but I lost my second match, 5-7. It went on to go to a third and 4th round, and I can't even remember who had won. We boxed for a little bit, and now my jaw hurts. I made a kid's nose bleed, but he said he gets them all the time and that it was all good. We wandered around the neighborhood because one punk got lost on his way there, and we went to find him. I had had quite a bit of caffeine, and puked on somebody's lawn. Oops. We finally found him, and then we had to walk back up to the house. The main thing was, by the end, most people realized how much I sucked, called me some mean names, and eventually just left me sitting there. My sister called and my Pa came and got me. Today, my eyes are sore, my jaws ache, my stomach hurts, I have a really weird headache, my rib is in pain, and I feel like crap. I guess that's what a party is. I don't want to go to school tomorrow because I know I'll see everyone who was a jerk, they'll make fun of me some more, and I'll have to use some abusive language to attempt to make myself feel better. Which leads me once again realizing that I regret 80 percent of my decisions in life, and I wish I could just forget that there was a Saturday.

Moving on, we should talk of kudos. No one got any. Way to offend me, jerks. The new way to get 2 kudos this week is to vote on the little movie poll in the corner and leave your name on this post's comment section. 1 kudo for commenting. 3 kudos for sharing your story of a party. The big 5 kudo winner this week is to guess the SECRET WORD. You get a hint. It has something to do with a movie that came out recently. If any of you go see a certain movie of which I am referring to, you get 4 kudos.

I only have 600 words left from here to the end of the year, and I guess the loner corner is sort of packing up in a way. Tomorrow it will be remembering all of the good and bad times, Tuesday, putting all of its relics into boxes. Wednesday, not worrying about anything. Thursday, packing up its writings. Friday it will be looking ahead, putting its boxes into a moving truck. Saturday it will drive East, and won't stop until it runs out of energy. On Sunday, It will write one last thing, and place it into its box of memories. So goodbye all (meaning no one), and I shall see you once more.

1 comment:

  1. Dylan, just because honors is over doesn't mean you stop blogging, people from future years come back and read them! Besides, I have to keep up with you some how don't I? Keep blogging! besides it is a way to get things out of your mind.. in a clean way. I did vote on the poll... oh and here I go to tell a story.. But it really wasn't that interesting...
    I was at a party here in Utah and people decided to play the are you nervous yet game... I got gropped in some weird places.. and will never play that game, or go to those people parties again... Who is up for hanging out at some ones house instead of going to lagoon? cause the people I wanna hang out with won't be there...

    ReplyDelete