Friday, May 6, 2011

The Extreme Adventures of an Extreme Nerd. ( the unfound-re-discovered post, which shall not count as my blog this week. Apparently I skipped one in Feb. This is a big title indeed.

As you (meaning no-one,) all know, I am a pretty big nerd. But this will truly top your thoughts of me as you will never expect. You have read my high-action (or lack thereof,) story that I have written, and I have told you of D&D, speaking of the &, the ampersand is my favorite symbol in the entire english language. I have spoke about grammar, of role-playing games, of sports which I hate. Yet I am still missing one piece of my Nerd Landia. And that piece is... Science! I am in the hardest science class that I can currently take. Most people do not like my teacher, but I thoroughly enjoy it. Is that how you spell thoroughly? I am not sure. Anyhow now I will give you my short speech about time travel which is very annoying and hard to think about. Which is why I don't like to think about time travel. Well here goes!
If you did indeed, travel back in time to fix a mistake which you have made, then you will not have needed to ever have traveled back into time.However, then you would not have travelled back in to time, which would mean you would still have that problem, meaning that you would have had to have travelled back in time, which you now wouldn't have to travel back in time for. As you can see, this ends in an endless loop. Therefore, I have concluded three possibilities: A. Time travel is impossible. B. Time travel would suck you into an extra-dimensional loop where you would be forced to do the same thing over and over again for eternity. C. Travel could only make you re-live moments of your past. It wouldn't let you alter it it any way. This is my theory of time travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment