Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Well, happy Halloween everybody! Also happy end of the term! Hope all of your grade-related wishes came true! If they didn't, better luck in NovDecJan, formally known as term 2, but NovDecJan sounds cool.
Ok, next thing. Quotes. Here they are:
Monday:I can't find my platypus'es parents' car!
Tuesday:It's time for its pity-party!
Wednesday:I'm not arguing.
Thursday:Bad idea, man. never listen to those guys' bribes.
Friday:I know this one guy that said this one thing one time.
Saturday:I'm running out of good quotes
Sunday:Aaarg! The duck took the stairs again.
So usually the people who belong to the family of the Waterses buy some candy and have tons leftover cuz' no one, and I mean no one, comes to our house. So this year the parents of the Waters' family go out and buy less candy. See how I'm covering for their names, eh? Well now we get 30 people and we have to buy more candy for tonight. I think that it is really dumb that people think it's "ok" for them to celebrate a holiday when it's not a holiday. I wanted to judo kick all those kids who thought that it was halloween. What's the point of joining a religion if you can't even celebrate holidays on the actual holiday, huh? What is the world coming to if you can't even celebrate people's holidays on the correct day? That's my opinion of stuff.
This brings the wrath of blogness to a new "label" thing.Rants. Remember that because they will probably be coming around a lot. If you forget I will never forgive you.
Hmm. What else to talk about.I don't wanna do a story, or talk about nerd-time, looks like this will lead to another new label. It is not going to be politics cuz politics are boring to read and talk about.
So did anyone struggle with honor's english? I still have to finish "The Chosen" and write a review but that's about it. The forum stuff was kinda annoying and hard to remember to do... But in the end I did it. I did my shelfari thingy onto my blog just now... Does anyone else multitask? In addition to all that stuff, I just did my editing for one of my blog posts too, so now it makes much more sense. Does your's? no. Because it isn't cool. Your's is just a bunch of random pointless stories that no one likes, or politics, or your grades, or stuff that only you would understand and make it so no one else ever has fun reading your blog. Well I say that my blog is a point of light in an ever-darkening world. My blog will push away all of those things that you hate. So come. Let my blog wrap you in its soft blanket of words. See that metaphor? Your blog doesn't have metaphors either.
Did anyone know that my middle name is Seamus? That is pronounced ShA-muss. Yeah at one point I tried to go by that. People didn't go for that. So if I still went by that this would be Seamus's blog.
"So until next time, Send me your questions, and I will make fun of you!"--Strong Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment