Monday, October 25, 2010

Crap. Plain old crap.

This week was not the best of all time. The beginning of the week started with me worrying what would come up the rest of the week. Tuesday came along and I did horrible on my math test. Wednesday came along and I messed up at our concert, then everyone yelled at me for something I didn't even do. However, I did play the chime part perfect. Now it's Thursday, and I have to go talk to everyone who I wanted to get away from on Tuesday. Oh, the memories.
Not that I'm whining though, because that's not my style. I just wanted to get it off my chest. The title actually doesn't have to do with anything. Oh, also if you see any spelling/grammatical errors on here let me know. I wanna fix 'em.. <- Did you see what I did there? So don't say anything about those, but any others, yeah.
Now, I am going to try a new thing. I will write a story, and you have to find the pattern. Ready, steady, go!
A long time ago, Before poeple came, Crabs ruled the world from their...Dark fortress! Eh? Figure it out yet? Going to find someone to conquer the crabs set off. Hurrying down a hill sideways they came upon some snails.
"Ick!" they yelled and charged.
"Jumpin' Jupiter!" the snails screamed, and hid in their shells.
Killer crabs tried to attack their shells but they were to tough. Lenny, a particurally fat crab, went to go get some lemonade. Many days later the snails crept out of their shells. Nasty crabs were down upon them in an instant!Out in the open and not in their shells, they were completely defenseless. Plucked out of their shells they were. Queen crab took them away and locked them away in the cellar. Rugged and wrecked, they were now slugs.
Soon the slugs hatched a plan. They climbed on top of eachother and climbed out of the cellar!
"Ugly we may be, but victorious we are!" Voiced one slug.
Waiting for the right moment, they attacked and defeated the crabs. Xylophones and trumpets rang out as they claimed the dark fortress. Yet the slugs had their own quarrels, and some left to become snails again and some stayed. Zebras however, are the true victor.
If you can figure it out, leave a comment. Be sure to include your name, number, e-mail and social security number.
I'm kidding. All you need is your name.
So this post started on Thursday, and I'm finishing it on Monday! Hoo-ray Laziness! After this term is over, I swear to you I will get all of the pictures up on here. So be ready, cuz' I'm not making any promises...
So until next time, this is Dylan (El coolio) Waters, signing off...
But First our weekly broadcast, (insert show tune here)
Today there was snow in the mountains. Tomorrow it will be cold. Based on the current weather pattern it will be cold for the rest of the week too.

1 comment:

  1. In the 5th paragraph on the first line, that to is supposed to be too.

    ReplyDelete