Sunday, November 7, 2010

Almost good times...

I really like the titles of my blog. I like the fact that they rarely have to do with anything that I am ever talking about. So yeah, the flying car did explode in liftoff but at least they built the flying car, right? I have no idea what I'm talking about.
New paragraph! What should I talk about next? What's cool about writing a blog is that it is just like taking an adventure deep into the cerebral cortex. If that makes sense, I get kudos. The good king though, not the crappy candy kind. Because while you're writing your blog, you get to think about the past events, your regrets and your accomplishments, which for me, usually the regrets outweigh the accomplishments, and I feel like I failed during the week. But, that would be acting like a downer.
I got up at 8/7 today because of daylight savings ending, or is it beginning? Who knows?! All that I know is that I got an extra hour of sleep last night. I can remember the differences of daylight savings time because we spring forward and we fall back. See what I mean. It's cool and you know it, at least, it is cooler than what you thought it was.
So on Friday I went to a pretty cool party, where I made some friends, some enemies, and realized that I am not good at a lot of things. I also learned that my friends girlfriend hates me for reasons that I still don't know nor would I understand if I did know. Saturday came around, and I took my dogs to the park, then went to this party-ish thing with my mom's co-workers. They were ok. I was forced to play foosball, pinball and darts. I won't say anything else about it because I don't know how to without making it seem awkward. See, now you still feel awkward. Even the spelling of awkward is awkward. It looks like Ow-k'-ward. So yeah, vote for me, or don't because I don't even care.
Ummm, since I still have time to tell you something pointless, (like I haven't been telling you pointless things this whole time.) I will tell you one of my tales about lonely wednesday nights.
On wednesday, at about 6:15, My dad drives me down to this little game store that is tucked away in a corner out of sight called Hajomaje: Games, toys, and collectables, where I (hold on, my pot pie just finished.) drop off my backpack full of books and my tackle box full of small plastic miniatures representing everything from zombies to demons, and walk across the street to taco time. I get 2 chicken soft tacos then go back and play d&d. This story will be continued.
Qoutes for the week
Monday: I'm not tired
Tuesday:So I used my stapler
Wednesday: Immediately afterward
Thursday:I found it in my pocket
Friday: My keyboard had the ___ key taken out
Saturday: So then I cooked it...
Sunday: At the bottom of the stairs...
Some of these qoutes have inner jokes, in case you haven't noticed...
So until next time, this is Dylan Waters signing out/off

No comments:

Post a Comment