Monday, April 4, 2011

Drugs are great! (For medicinal purposes)

Sorry this post is late. I forgot to finish it yesterday. Now, in my last post I gave Sucker Punch a bad name. That wasn't good of me. It gave me poor morality points. So now I will write:
Sucker Punch Review: Part II!
Sucker Punch was a great movie. It had intense action, deep immersing plot, amazing affects, cool slo-mo, and even more. Although the movie is a little more adult than pg-13, it was still an awesome movie. As it started out it was sad and creepy. But to deal with her problem of getting a lobotomy in 5 days, she imagines a whole new setup for her life. She imagines herself an orphan and that a priest brought her in. The only true knowledge you find out about her is that she is 20 and female. Her name is baby doll, as you find out in the movie. Now obviously, this isn't her real name. That's her nickname. To cope with her problem, while she dances, she imagines herself in a different world where she talks to her guardian angel and she attempts to escape a mental asylum. Then in the back of the place is a pleasure club where a man has the little girl dance for people to make money. Why use criminally insane children? Reasons unknown. Her first imaginary realm is her talking to her guardian angel in a shogun-like Japanese place. Afterwards, he hands her 3 clips, a magnum, and a katana. Then she ends up fighting 3 stone samurai. If you've ever been to hajomaje, you will see the first guy is identical. Kinda creepy. Afterwards, she gathers her friends, and they go and disable a bomb, kill a dragon, and fight undead German Nazis. Epic stuff. Just to clear it up.
Now here's a collection of pictures.


Yeah. It's what it is. Straight up, homeslicers. Anyway, me mom and me sister (yes I mean me) have gone to Princeton because my sister wants to get into Princeton. So me and my pa have been hanging out. I've stayed up til' 3 two nights now! Hurray! Like Yesterday, I was watching CW30, for reasons I can't remember, when Pokemon 3: The Movie came on, and I watched that. I got up 6 hours after it ended. Last night I fell asleep in my clothes. It is 11:15 right now, and I've already had a monster energy. By the end of this week, I'll be a pot addict! I'm just kidding. Unless I get cancer or Insomnia. Because sometimes they give you those to treat those things. What I want to know is why my family isn't getting the package from Comcast, I mean XFINITY!!! (Because that somehow makes it better) That gets Playboy Premium. I'm just kidding. Had you worried there for a second didn't I? Anyway, if you are reading this, For shame! No one reads this blog. Well anyway, Gargoyle Moe is leaving this place, so see you all later, suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment