Sunday, March 27, 2011

A series of somewhat fortunate events.

I just got back from seeing the movie Sucker Punch. It was indescribable, but not in a good or bad way. There was a scene with a dragon, and as most people that know me know, I like seeing them there dragons. I also really like talr'king in dat darned southern accient. The show was rated pg-13 but I would have rated it R. A girl's stepfather attempts to rape his stepdaughter, several stripper-ish girls get shot right in the head, and then that same girl gets an attempted rape after she gets a lobotomy. In which all of these scenes something was barely cut off. There was a use of "Take that you ugly mother f**ker, but that part could only be lip read due to the fact that a girl was firing a massive chaingun. The whole story is based on an insane asylum (Is that the right spelling?) and the girls are forced to "pleasure" random people in order to raise money. They also have to work for a cook, which reminds me of another rape scene in which a girl tries to take some chocolate out of the kitchen and a morbidly obese chef knocks her down and tries to take off her pants. Several hundred undead German soldiers (which may be the coolest idea ever) are kicked in the crotch. Which, being undead, probably has no affect on them. So that was another weird scene. Scott Glenn plays a sort of angel guy who was probably the most entertaining part. He was the only guy I ever laughed at during the whole movie. And that was because his signature line was "Oh and one more thing" and he would say something critical to the story. Also I think the director had a weird view on Asians, because the one Asian girl in the movie always flew the plane, or jet, or robot suit which involved super computeroid technology. Yes, computeroid is a word. I just looked it up on Urban dictionary. So ha!
In other news, it was my birthday wednesday, and I got awesome freaking stuff. My cake was a GO DIEGO GO cake but the figures were taken off and beholder figures from D&D were placed onto it. For a picture of a beholder look below:

4 of those were on my cake. My sister also made me a dice bag to look like a twenty sided dice. Although I rarely admit it, I also enjoy pokemon, which I also often make fun of. I got pokemon black for my day that I was born 15 years ago. Also, everyone thinks I'm 16 since I set up my Facebook account when I was 12 and it required you to be 13. So no, I cannot drive. I got a brand spankin' new bike, which I had to use today to go to the grocery store to buy cabbage and tortillas. Why? My mom already had fish. Also, my name is no longer Dylan. It is now Gargoyle "The Stony" Moe. Thank you and have a grand week.

No comments:

Post a Comment