Sunday, April 17, 2011

A big load of @#$%.

This end of the year stuff sure is getting busy. I have so much crap to do all the time that I hardly even have time to finish my math. I never have time during the week to do anything, so all projects and what-not are put off until the weekend, usually sunday. I don't go to church, which gives me a whole day off. So, in comparison to other people, it's like I get a whole extra day off. Some kids I know have so much churchy-junk to do, that they only consider Saturday their weekend. They don't even count Sunday. My usual day off is Wednesday. Why? Well, really I just work extra hard that day to get 3 hours at the end to go play D&D. Which I hardly have time for to do anyway. None of my family enjoys my nerdy exploits, so it often feels like I am alone. As an added bonus, my mom was talking about how she felt as if she wasn't being involved enough with my sister's and I's lives, so today, when I asked her to help me with my homework, she asked me why my sister couldn't help me. I think I see why you aren't feeling involved. Finally when she did agree to help me, she said she didn't know how to do it. My sister is taking 4 AP classes, I am taking 2 honor's classes with the addition of an AP class next year. I can hardly handle my life now, why handle it less next year? My parents say that life only gets harder as you get older, which means I'm screwed. Really badly screwed. I always assumed that you worked your butt off in school so you could get an easier life as an adult. That appears not to be the case, as my mom goes to work and I may not see her until the next day, often working from 5 in the morning to 12 in the morning. She doesn't get overtime. My sister is never gonna have time to do anything ever again in her life after this year. She's trying to get into Princeton College and is severely worried she won't make it. Me? I'm planning on any college that both offers a good education, and the best scholarship. I don't care if it isn't Yale, I just want to live my life. I believe we have 3 purposes in life. The first was learned from standard science. Reproduce. It is the only goal of every other creature on Earth. This goal I am actually not planning on attaining. The first I have known all my life yet have never accepted it, because I am so incredibly afraid of it that it makes me cry when I think of it. Death. It marks the end of our ability to do anything in this world, but it must be done if we are to live. If we live, we must die. If we die, we must have lived. The third was learned from my friend's older brother. I overheard him talking. He was looking at another of his brother's shirts that was from his church and it said, "What is the purpose of life?' on it. His brother kicked it out of the way as he said, "To have fun." It's so obvious, yet so complex. Thanks for reading this no one, Gargoyle Moe.

No comments:

Post a Comment