Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Late again, Eugene!

I have no idea who Eugene is. I think I hung out with him once. In the end he was a motel serial killer, pretending to be his mother. In a related story I saw "To Kill a Mockingbird" which was put up by Davis High yesterday. It was good, except for their poor southern accents. My grandmother could have a done a better southern accent than those fools. Atticus Finch, a southern lawyer, didn't use a southern accent at all. Key word southern. My character from Nerdrealmia died. So I have a new guy that kinda looks like the guy from Avatar. He's pretty cool too, though. I mean he blasts away with undead with blinding light with his bare hands. He's also reincarnated so he's just 0 years old right now. How come we say 1 year old but we say 0 years old? That's kinda weird. Hmmm. I can't think of anything else to write about. Well I better cuz I have 1190 words due by the end of this darned week. Sounds like a job for something I've written before to put in here. Well, I'm gonna go look for something. And when I get back, there better be at least 1 comment from someone other than myself. Oh wait there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment