Sunday, February 27, 2011

This week

This week I will share my 1-page story for Carter that I am about to write. At 9:34 pm. I'll probably be done around 10:30. Let's begin!
Dylan Waters
Story of Epic Proportions!
By Dylan (Blue (El (JaK Fross) Coolio) Lightning) Waters
       
        The bombs went off. All of our equipment went flying off our cart, into the endless sea of sand. Yes, this is Egypt. A land of little water, mummies, and lots and lots of sand. I worked part time at a small taxonomist. OF PHARAOHS! Anyhow, our cart went flying, and when I say we, I mean me, my master, (as I was his apprentice,) and me camel!
Yes, sir, were we a team. But into the good part. A new pharaoh had died. That meant work for us. But since our cart exploded, there was no time. We had to preserve him immediately. So we poured salt on him to dry him out. Then we waited 30 days in the hot, dry sun. We pulled out his brains piece by piece and then we cut out his organs. We wrapped him up tight, and then we built a pyramid real quick. We stuffed him in there and then we skedaddled back to Cairo.  I hope you enjoyed this interesting literary compository. It took me nearly 14 minutes to write my story about mummification. Also, the characters in this story are fictitious. Any relation to any person(s), living or dead is purely coincidental.
That concludes my story. My actual version had several pictures, but they were lost due to Microsoft's lameness. I am also now stuck on double space, which is really bugging me. I will transcribe a later post possibly tomorrow, but until then, mental fatigue is making my hands type the following.
Until next time, The is Jak Fross/El coolio/Blhar/Brutehorn/Kub Bopo/Blue Lightning/Gargoyle Moe/Dylan Waters, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment