Sunday, December 12, 2010

The nerdy adventures of my life.

Today I will address the following issues with my life. In this Order.
1- An introduction (In which I remind you of your life.)
2- Quotes of the week (In which I actually use real quotes.)
3- A shopping adventure (In which I accidentally offend some mexicans.)
4- The ultimate quest (In which I attempt to find more friends.)
5- A drawing which I will draw you a pretty picture (not really.)

So welcome all to my labyrinth of lost souls. Meaning that if you got here you either tried really hard, or I simply trapped you here and forced you to read this until the rest of eternity. Any how, bookmark this page, because you will want to come back. And don't forget to read my comment from my last post. So scroll down after you finish reading this blog.

Quotes of the weekend. I mean week. Or day shine. Because Pagans call it something like that.
Tuesday:Rules and models destroy genius and art.
Henry Miller
Wednesday:If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
George Santayana
Thursday:Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.
Edgar Cayce
Friday:Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
Toni Morrison
Saturday:Electricity is really just organized lightning.
George Carlin
Sunday:A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
E. B. White

Yesterday I went shopping for Christmas presents with my sister. We had 20 bucks and we went to dollar stores. With tax we only had 19 bucks to spend. I bought a candy bar that was only 50 cents. The rest of the stuff I won't say for fear that if my parents do read this, they will know what we got them. Then, on our way out of Family Dollar, I held open the door for some mexican guys. Meanwhile my sister said to me, "Dylan, do we need any rain ponchos?"
And to that I said, "No, we need some mexican ponchos." This apparently was something you never say around a Mexican, because the looks they gave me were deadly. That is about all the interesting parts of my day.

Recently I have undertaken a very difficult quest. I have been attempting to find more friends. Which, so far, has been a failed attempt. So yeah, follow this blog, and I will count you as one of my friends.

Now here is a cool drawing of a ghost/comic because I still need more words.

Click to biggy it.

So until next time, this is me, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment