Monday, December 6, 2010

1000 word post of stuff that no one really cares about.

Today is the day, That is December second. Did anyone do No-shavember? Well, I did, but the only real thing that happened is that my uni-brow grew in real thick. But I shaved it yesterday night, so it's not there anymore. Umm, I guess I'll do the quotes of the week!
Monday: Salmon.
Tuesday: In 5 years we'll have holograms and crap.
Wednesday: Just free the main slave, the others aren't worth it.
Thursday: Who knew it could talk
Friday: Boulder! Boulder! Boulder!
Saturday: Look! It's Spock!
Now for a quick 6 page comic I made in an assignment for our mythology wiki which can be found here.






  
(Click on the image to biggen it!!!)
Before I sign off, I have no idea why that the 5:36 post went to the top, so until next time this is me, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment