Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Illithid and other thoughts

This little section will probably be understood by few. I have been thinking about D&D and how the next campaign starts tomorrow at 6. I finally decided I would make a character when I got there. Up until then, I considered making a Bard, a Psion, or just a plain old Wizard. Then a flash of inspiration hit me. Mind flayers! Playing one of those guys would be awesome. But alas, no such thing yet excists. I could play a drow, but I'm saving that for a Friday group I play in.
While we are on this topic, has anyone seen 30 rock lately? The new season starts on Thursday. Unfortunately, I have to go to puppy class with my dog, Banjo. We just finished with Eva a month ago now. Anyway I watched 30 rock with my sister the other day when this quote came up:
"Floyd it's 4:30 in the morning." Tina Fey said "I haven't stayed up this late since college."
That was when she had a flashback to her college years where she had some graph paper out and a bunch of D&D minis sitting on a desk. She then said "And what should be behind this trap door? I know, more orks!" I immediately burst out laughing, and my sister Lauren immediately started making fun of me.
Well, I guess that's all I really wanted to say. So on some other post during this week, probably either on Thursday or Saturday, I will post another thing about how my week went on D&D. So until next time, this is Dylan signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment